Sponsors

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SPONSORS
KTM ST LOUIS, FMF RACING, FLY HELMETS, EMIG RACING, DUNLOP TIRES, TOWN & COUNTRY SHEETMETAL, MOOSE RACING, SCOTT USA SIXSIXONE, SUNLINE, TAG, LAVE' RACING, MY WIFE AND KIDS, MOM AND DAD.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 3

Today, Day 3 was supposed to be our easy relaxing day. Not so much!!! It was cold and rained 80% of the day. All of the transfer sections were very fast and with it raining it was like riding in sleet. Our new test section we were saying would be so awesome ended up being very slick and rutted up. Bike were buried to the seat. The had to throw out our first test of the day at a ski slope because one of the hills was just a line of bikes waiting at the bottom for riders who didn't make it to come back down. Today I felt a lot better on the bike railing through the tests, the bad thing is being a little on the edge caused me to have a tip over in all 4 tests today. Just small little mistakes need to I improve on for day four. I pulled into a gas and go before our last test of the day and I decided to lube my chain. Good thing because I had bent my rear sprocket some time during the day. The gas crew was on top of it and was able to have me a new rear sprocket at the pits for me at the end of the day. I pull into my final time check before my work period, I start to get the bike cleaned off and bolts lose for my work. I get checked in, started with my rear sprocket than the back tire, I had 5 mins left after that and decided to tackle the front tire. I am hurrying to try and get it all done and still checked into impound on time. I get it done and head in, pulling into impound 22 seconds into my minute. Few!! The day is done, new tires for tomorrow and ready to go. After today I am in 12th in C2 and 46overall in all CLUB riders..

No comments:

Post a Comment