Sponsors

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SPONSORS
KTM ST LOUIS, FMF RACING, FLY HELMETS, EMIG RACING, DUNLOP TIRES, TOWN & COUNTRY SHEETMETAL, MOOSE RACING, SCOTT USA SIXSIXONE, SUNLINE, TAG, LAVE' RACING, MY WIFE AND KIDS, MOM AND DAD.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 6

Day 6, we have a short road ride out to a motocross track and than a 7 lap Moto to finish the ISDE. I am in the third moto with half of the C2 riders. I get the hole shot!!! Lead the race for a bit and then drop to second. I am able to stay close and put pressure on the leader. On lap 2 the leader goes down and I take the lead. From there I was able to put my head down and check out. Winning my final moto in the Finland ISDE!!!!!!!! I finished with a silver medal, top American and14th in the C2 class and 43 overall for club riders. I can't complain about that at all for my first time. I want to thank everyone who has stepped up to help me complete this dream of mine. Thank you so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment