Sponsors

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SPONSORS
KTM ST LOUIS, FMF RACING, FLY HELMETS, EMIG RACING, DUNLOP TIRES, TOWN & COUNTRY SHEETMETAL, MOOSE RACING, SCOTT USA SIXSIXONE, SUNLINE, TAG, LAVE' RACING, MY WIFE AND KIDS, MOM AND DAD.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day of tech and impound

So finally last night I slept very good. Slept in till 9:30!!! I had a quick breakfast and than down to the USA pits for a last time check over the bike before technical inspection and impound. As TEAM USA we all went and registered together, got our numbers and transponder tags issued to us. Some quick paperwork and than off to tech. The first part of tech was sound test, and what do you know my FMF exhaust came in at 114.5 and it's supposed to be 113. They tell me it's too loud you don't pass! Which I wasn't the only one on the team. It seamed like all of the four strokes with aftermarket exhaust were too loud. The second time after some modification it's louder!!!! I am starting to worry now. Than thankfully Cory buttrick had the same bike and exhaust, had a smaller insert I could switch out and than passed now problem. As of right now there are four US bikes that are still too loud. Tech is only open until 3:00 tomorrow so everyone is going to help and and get all 28 USA bike into impound before it closes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment